Nail Extensions in New Delhi
Book Your Appointment Now And Get 25% Off
Awesome Monsoon Sale – 25% OFF On All Nail Salon Services From Only Rs. 499
What are Nail Extensions?
Nail Extensions is the Process of application of a fake/artificial tip to the natural nails tip. It is usually done to increase the length of fingernails.
Not all of us are blessed with long, healthy and beautiful nails; some of us damage our nails due to excessive nail biting and unhealthy lifestyle. In all such cases, Nail Extension enables us to have Long and Beautiful Nails irrespective of our the condition of our Nails.
Popular Types of Nail Extensions in New Delhi
Majorly there are two most common types of Nail Extensions. Let me explain them in Details:
Acrylic Nail Extensions
Acrylic Nail Extensions are the most Popular Nail Extensions in Delhi. It is a mixture of Monomer Powder and Polymer liquid in a paste form. This paste acts as a glue between Natural Nails and Artificial Nails which hardens over time. Good Acrylic Nail Extensions in Delhi can last over 3 to 4 weeks.
Advantages of Acrylic Nail Extensions:
- Acrylic Nail Extensions are perfect for women with weak and breakable Nails.
- It is considerably strong and cannot be chewed of easily.
- Little to no side effects.
- Lasts longer than GEL Nail Extension.
Disadvantages of Acrylic Nail Extensions:
- Can damage Natural Nails if not removed carefully.
- Can be spotted as Fake Nails. It requires Highly Skilled Nail Technicians From Delhi.
- Involves use of Harsh Chemicals.
- Proper Maintenance is Required every Month.
Gel Nail Extensions
Gel Nail Extensions in Delhi are also called Gel Overlays or LED Gel Extensions. In this process, a thick transparent Gel is applied on your Natural or Artificial Nails. This Gel is dried and hardened using UV or LED lights.
Advantages of Gel Nail Extensions:
- Gel Extensions are very light in weight and hence very comfortable.
- They look like Natural Nails.
- Acts as a protection layer to your Natural Nails.
- Free from Harsh Chemicals and Environment Friendly.
Disadvantages of Gel Nail Extensions:
- They are more expensive than Acrylic Extensions.
- It cannot be done at Home as it required UV Light or LED Light for setting.
- Not as Long Lasting as Acrylic Nails.
- Removal is tough when compared with Acrylic Nail Extensions.
Cost of Nail Extensions in Delhi
Cost of Acrylic Nail Extensions Full Set:
Cost of Acrylic Nail Extensions Refilling:
Rs. 200 to 500
Cost of Gel Extensions Full Set:
Cost of Gel Extensions Refiling:
Nail Extensions Kit for home use:
It requires a lot of patience to do Nail Extension at Home. You will need to Build a Nail Extensions kit to do Nail Extension at Home. Here are some of the Best Nail Extensions Kit for Home use.
Artificial Nails Set With Glue
Colour Blast Artificial Nails Set With Glue comes with 100 pcs False Nails with ten Different Sizes. It also comes with Acrylic Glue so you don’t have to purchase it differently.
Foolzy 12 in 1 Manicure Pedicure Kit Includes toenail clipper, nail clipper, diagonal nail clipper, multi-purpose scissor, cuticle trimmer, ear pick, single-edged double-sided push stick, eyebrow tweezer, peeling knife, nail file, blackhead needle and loop remover, V-shaped push Stick.
Nail Tip Cutter
SYGA Pink False Nail Cutter Manicure Tool is a Professional Stainless Steel Nails Scissor for acrylic false nails, artificial nails, natural nails, gel nails.